TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HP-F16-LOCAL BEER SPOT
PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by The South African Breweries (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older, resident in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of Promoter, Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies.
- The Competition is limited to participating outlets only.
- Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- The Competition Rules may be amended by the Promoter, by giving reasonable notification at any time during the Competition Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel this Competition in its entirety and/or its value.
- In the event of an amendment, alteration and/or cancellation the Promoter will not compensate any individual for any reason whatsoever.
- These rules and any amendments thereto will be interpreted by the Promoter only.
- The Competition commences on 05 September 2016 and ends on the 15th October 2016 (“Competition Period”).
- To enter the Competition, Participants must :
Purchase the stated quantity of Hansa, as displayed on the participating outlet’s in-store poster, during the Competition Period.
On purchase participants will receive a scratch card which will reveal if they have won an instant prize.
- Participants stand a chance to win one of the following Hansa branded merchandise items: watches (x5), Vests (x10) (2x XL and 4x L 4x M), Bucket hats(x10) or airtime to the value of Six rand (R6) (x20).
- Participants can choose the MTN, Vodacom or Cell C prepaid number that you want to top up. *Please note that Virgin mobile numbers are unable to be topped up.
Dial string is as follows: *130*944*PIN# and press send /dial button. (Pin indicates the code to be revealed under the scratch part)
- Prizes must be redeemed at the outlet at which it was won.
- Entry is limited to two per during the Competition Period and no person may win more than one prize in this Competition.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoters reserve the right to carry out audits in respect of any participant/s to verify their eligibility
- Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of participant/s, provided that any participant /s may expressly elect to decline this.
- All Participants and Winners indemnify Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
- Participants should call the helpline/Call centre on 076 817 5881 should they have any issues loading airtime.
- Competition Rules can also be found at www.hansa.co.za